CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Has anyone had any success treating food intolerances caused by parasites?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
Elyse500 Views: 1,837
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,149

Re: Has anyone had any success treating food intolerances caused by parasites?

Just sending some empathy your way!! I would have said going raw vegan, but after two completely strict weeks I've had enough. I felt great, but my candida got WAY worse all of a sudden (it really could just be due to teh humaworm), either way it is too cold to continue eating cold kale salads, especially during the holidays.

I have the same strict diet though :( so harsh, especially when we should at least feel like gold eating so healthy.

It seems unfair that all our health attempts are not working.

I would focus on your liver. Thats all I can really say. More flushes, more strengthening herbs, sauna, sauna, sauna, the gym.. exercise can help tremendously.

It ususally helps me feel like my old self temporarily, which is nice. Not while on this humaworm though, but it helps get rid of the feeling drunk sensation anyways.

I was Sugar free for two years and it was brutal. Adding some fruit back into my life helped me regain some energy. I do believe that eating a lot of raw foods if you can handle them can give youlots of instant energy. I am trying to eat breakfast and lunch raw and dinner cooked/stews/healthy foods.

I wish I could help you, and help to free myself.

I would just sweat as much as possible if I were you. I'm away from my sauna this year, but last year with it, my health was so much better. It helped to pull out so many of the toxins and this jock itch that has plagued me for so long without resolution was so much milder-rarely there.

I honestly think you must still have parasites. Just take enzymes anyways with all your meals maybe. I really don't know.

Best of luck. I will pray for you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)