CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acupuncture

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
JK216 Views: 1,031
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,015,072

Re: acupuncture

dude i just said that the doctor did not put any needles in my lips or face. im not sure what else you want me to say... I went in with the intent of not allowing someone to put anything in my lips. but he never even mentioned that he would. ill say it again. he put 5 needles in my body. one in each spot:

right ear lobe

left forearm

right wrist

left knee

right ankle

again none in my face or lips. he said that acupuncture is not about just jamming hundreds of needles into an affected area. he said that is a common mistake that people think. but like i said everyones acupuncture treatment will probably be different because it *should* be based on your own body and how it responds to the initial tests. but i assume that many people see quack doctors who just jam hundreds of needles in the area that has the problem. which is why i say you need to do some research and find someone good.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.549 sec, (1)