CureZone   Log On   Join
acupuncture

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
JK216 Views: 1,216
Published: 9 years ago

acupuncture

ever since the acupuncture my lips havent been the same. my bottom lip has started building up again but it is much slower and not nearly as thick or anything. and the top lip has completely stopped building up. its really amazing. however i do still have that red sensitiveness on both lips but it seems to be fading on parts of the top lip. i know many on here have been saying how acupuncture doesnt work but it may be who your seeing and how they go about it. i think that everyones acupuncture treatments are different because they are based on thier bodies and how they respond to the initial tests (at least they should be). but everyone on here who has been telling me about their acupuncture said they did it weekly, with a bunch of needles, many times in their actual lips and face, and it was very painful. i dont think it should be painful at all. like i said my doctor only inserted 5 needles for about 10 minutes. and he inserted these based on how my body responded to numerous tests he did beforehand. and i will only go in once a month. and he said acupuncture is like a compounding treatment so i think that the more i go the more it will affect my lips. so for those who do not want to try acupuncture because everyone on here claims 'it doesnt work'. dont listen to them. if you research and find someone who knows what their doing then you should consider trying it. like i said my acupuncturist didnt claim to be able to definitely heal me but said what he does is more like a 'tune up' like you would tune up a car. he can restore balance to the body and help it react better to anything i am currently experimenting with. and perhaps let my body more efficiently heal. and also decrease inflammation which i think helps tremendously. i should also add that i was extremely skeptical about acupuncture and only went because my mother begged me. so for me to promote it really says something. and also i was seeing progress with my current experiment before it so it could just be a coincidence but i seriously doubt it. i think that the acupuncture has helped.

sorry for the long post but i just wanted to share. it is much too early to say i am healed or that i will heal but i am just amazed and fascinated in the sudden improvement after acupuncture. especially since i was so skeptical.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (2)