CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: acupuncture

JK216 Views: 3,156
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,013,882

Re: acupuncture

if your acupuncture was extremely painful, or painful at all, then your guy didnt know what he was doing. acupuncture isnt supposed to hurt at all. my acupuncturist doesnt know whether he can cure me but based on our first session and how my body was reacting to his test he is hopeful that he may be able to. he only needed to insert 5 needles and they didnt hurt at all. overall the appointment took about 20 minutes and when i left his office the inflammation in my lips were completely gone. it was really amazing. i think that the inflammation has partially returned though. he said he will see me once a month for 2 more appointments and if there is no progress then he most likely cannot help me. he doesnt know whether he can actually cure me but says that he can most likely help my body to more efficiently heal the lips. if that makes sense. he says that he can probably make my body react more/better to my current treatment.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.203 sec, (1)