So I use a product by David wolfe called The Nutribullet, which grinds and pulverizes everything you put in it. I'm sure all of you have seen the commercials on TV for it. It works well though, not trying to endorse a product.
Anyways, one day in October I put in 1 whole orange with peel, 1/2 lime with peel, 1/2 lemon with peel, fresh ginger(finger tip, peeled), Sea Salt , raw organic honey, water to max line, and turned on. The Recipe was called Citrus System.
It emulsified the mixture into liquid, and I drank it. Man, I got the sickest ever from this a couple hours after and continued until the next day and I passed tons of worms the next day. I actually passed the same exact worms listed on this page http://www.lymephotos.com/bb/index.html
I still have them saved in a pill bottle w/ water. They have stayed good for 6 weeks so far with no degrading! I am going to try this drink now Once every weekend. It is a major detoxifier, major anti parasitic, and supplies you with TONS of Natural A sorbic acid (Vitamin C) which the body needs!
Anyone own this product? I'f so, try it out yourself. Beware though, I had the worst herx ever thats why I havent done it again. Time to grow some balls though. I am going to include it 1x per week from tomorrow & on.
I dont post here much, but have a lot of parasite issues. I have Lyme disease, Babesia, Mycoplasma, HHV6. 24 years old. Had lyme disease undiagnosed for 5 years before I begun treatment in june 2010.
I have seen tons of people passing these same things with NO known identification on ANY parasite forums, or from any doctors. So, I saved mine. I am getting a low power digital microscope soon, and will be able to take photographs of what I am looking at. When I do I will post here. My Cell Phone is my only other camera, and these things are to small for the phone to see clearly believe me I've tried.