CureZone   Log On   Join
coenurosis tapeworm or tapeworm and more parasites?

Larsy1566 Views: 854
Published: 9 years ago

coenurosis tapeworm or tapeworm and more parasites?

Hi,
If I have a coenurosis infection (found egg sacs in stool) why or what are the tiny white stings on my stool? Sometimes I just poop clouds of mucus or candida. I'm just so lost. My dog now has his front right arm and back left leg paralyzed. This just happened. They are thinking it could be lyme disease. I've had two stool cultures done and both came back normal and the doctors just won't listen. They want me to get help with a therapist and even offered to put me on some kind of medication for stress and possibly seeing things. I never feel well ever since this past summer when I was getting all these bug bites. I'm so tired of researching and I walk around with my 5 X's magnifying glass. I've never been crazy. I know something is wrong. If anyone is going through something similar, I would love to hear from you. Sincerely, Larsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.672 sec, (1)