I just read some of your old messages to get some idea of what you've been experiencing and you said in a prior message that about 6 years ago you got an infection and you were prescribed an antibiotic. You said that immediately after taking the Antibiotic you started showing symptoms.
I'm not sure how much research you've done or if you know this already, but there are certain bacteria and fungus that convert Nitrogen to ammonia. I'm wondering if maybe taking the Antibiotic caused these bad bacteria to proliferate and you're suffering from an overabundance of them.
Essentially Antibiotics wipe out good and bad bacteria throughout the body. It can be bad in a lot of cases because it disrupts the body's natural balance. For example in the digestive tract there is a natural mucosa layer which protects the digestive system. On top of this layer are different types of bacteria. There are about 500 different species. Normally these species are balanced, but a disturbance might cause some species to over multiply.
I'm not sure if you knew this already, but if not, I hope it helped.