CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine Ammonia bo

hoping4433 Views: 1,540
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,591

Re: Urine Ammonia bo

I just read some of your old messages to get some idea of what you've been experiencing and you said in a prior message that about 6 years ago you got an infection and you were prescribed an antibiotic. You said that immediately after taking the Antibiotic you started showing symptoms.

I'm not sure how much research you've done or if you know this already, but there are certain bacteria and fungus that convert Nitrogen to ammonia. I'm wondering if maybe taking the Antibiotic caused these bad bacteria to proliferate and you're suffering from an overabundance of them.

Essentially Antibiotics wipe out good and bad bacteria throughout the body. It can be bad in a lot of cases because it disrupts the body's natural balance. For example in the digestive tract there is a natural mucosa layer which protects the digestive system. On top of this layer are different types of bacteria. There are about 500 different species. Normally these species are balanced, but a disturbance might cause some species to over multiply.

I'm not sure if you knew this already, but if not, I hope it helped.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.875 sec, (1)