CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urine Ammonia bo

hoping4433 Views: 1,574
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,591

Re: Urine Ammonia bo

Hi there :)

I don't know much about your story but can you share a little more about what you've tried so far? Have you been tested for TMAU? Have you tried keeping a diet journal? Do you know of anything that triggers it?

I suspect I have TMAU, so I'm on a low choline diet. I also stay away from triggers. Here are a list of my triggers: OTC medications, herbs and supplements (including things like milk thistle and dandelion root), caffeine, alcohol, energy drinks, prescription meds ( Antibiotics , pain killers, etc).

If you haven't tried it already try making a list of EVERYTHING you consume in a day and write down any reactions you have. This will help you to see if you need to cut things out of your diet.

Also - the only supplements I take now are probiotics and digestive enzymes. If you eat really healthy you'll naturally get the right amount of b vitamins and zinc.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.500 sec, (1)