CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help understanding a typical release of parasites

cassaroles Views: 4,523
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,965

Re: Help understanding a typical release of parasites

Oh good, thanks for the input. I've heard of psyllium, I will have to track that down.

I'm trying to chill out about all of this because on one hand it's disgusting and horrifying, but on the other hand I don't feel SO awful, and I'm moving towards getting them out.

But I also want to know if anyone experiences this kind of thing: Usually while I'm in bed or relaxing on the couch...there are all these bazarre sensations that span from muscle twitching, buzzing, itching, vibrating, tingly headaches, numbness, and it just goes on and on. Like right this second my 3rd toe is buzzing on and off. Is this just the interaction with the critters dying off and their toxins floating around in my system?

Anyway, thanks again for the input. It's nice to hear others discussing the same stuff. I don't want to feel like a hypochondriac. I've got a consultation with my nutritionist on Tuesday and we're going to set up a hardcore parasite protocol. I'm going to have an all out war in my body...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

4.781 sec, (1)