Go to MMS website, and look for protocol 1000.
If your friend was going to die, he will not, no matter what he has, just get the 2 products Sodium Chlorite (28% dilution) and Citric Acid (50% dilution).
You are going to use 24 drops each in a quarter container, wait 20 seconds and fill it up with filtered water, mark the container in 8 equal parts and drink one mark each hour every day for 3 weeks, if he get nausea, just drink 2/3 or 1/2 and next day try to take 1/8 an hour.
MMS kills Virus, Microbes, yeast and Parasites; maybe not the big ones but those donít kill you fast. http://www.jimhumble.org