CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blood Test Results Today

longterm Views: 2,714
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,008,373

Re: Blood Test Results Today

Daniel,

The blood tests you had done are just basic tests. There are so many more tests that can show more. The problem is we do not know which tests to take. I have always had elevated cholesterol. I figure it has to do with my lack of exercise and fiber. You can also eat more fiber to lower your cholesterol. A fatty acid or lipid deficiency might also cause elevated cholesterol. Again, I do not exercise so that might be the cause. A vitamin D deficiency is common, especially in African Americans since their darker skin is more protective or does not absorb the sun as easily. However, most African Americans with vitamin D deficiency do not have peeling lips. My vitamin D level was low in the 20s. I am currently taking a 5,000 mg vitamin D supplement. I also have a zinc deficiency. When I asked a doctor to write a prescription to recheck my zinc level, she said it is rare for doctors to check zinc levels. I told her I asked a doctor to check it, and it was low. I wish people would get checked to see f they have any EBV antibodies in their blood. That is one of several viruses that can cause peeling lips, and I had it. I wonder if it is in saliva that gets on my lips. Since you can acquire EBV through saliva, it is in saliva. But I do not know if it is still there when the virus is not active. Like shingles, the virus can be reactivated.

How did you know you have a kidney infection? I had an ultrasound which showed I might have chronic kidney infection, but my kidney blood tests are normal. I guess the kidney tissues can become irritated or eroded with chronic kidney infections. However, I also had a lot of MRIs with contrast dye injected. The techs failed to tell me to drink lots of water afterwards since it can damage the kidney.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)