CureZone   Log On   Join
Important info on how to minimize our problem

stacie2010 Views: 4,097
Published: 9 years ago

Important info on how to minimize our problem

Think about it..... Every body have a distinctive smell although some are stronger than others. Pls let us remain POSITIVE until there's a definite answer to these problem. If you have a strong urine OR ammonia odor these are the things i did to reduce the smell..... neutralize the level of URIC ACID AND AMMONIA level in my body
CHANGE YOUR DIET
1...Change to a low purine diet to produce less uric acid.
Avoid HIGH PURINE foods ( high protein and high fat foods like fatty red meats, poultry, offal, broth, shellfish).
2...Drink at least twelve large glasses (8oz) of water every day to your kidneys to process and remove uric acid from the body.
3....Parsley is a natural diuretic so can help to remove uric acid from the body more easily.
4.... Take vitamin C to help increase the urinary removal of uric acid.... Eat plenty fruit such as grapefruits, oranges, mandarins, tangerines
5...Eat lots of cherries which have natural antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits. 30 to 40 cherries, 3 times a day during an attack.
6...Vitamin B complex helps to remove uric acid

Some of the other food that can neutralize the uric acid...
cherries, cherry juice, celery, Celery juice, strawberries
avocados.

EXTERNAL CARE... OUR BODY

Regular Baths.....I use neutrogena rainbath bath gel . small amount of vinegar to help neutralize the odor. Use a cup of fresh lime/lemon juice with hydrogen peroxide to the final rinse of each wash.

Brush your teeth at least 2X a day. Baking Soda ...... Baking soda is an odor neutralizer
Vigorous exercise....this can help minimize the stench of ammonia.
Deodorants and Deodorizing Body Sprays and Powder.
Antiperspirants. ....keep the ammonia odor at bay.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.813 sec, (1)