I see you posted this some time ago. Can you tell me if your house ever became safe for you again? Please tell me what happened next.
I have an immune system issue too - rheumatoid athritis meds for 12 years have killed off my system's ability to fight off anything at all. My house has been diagnosed with toxic black mold (stachybotrys) cladosporium and aspergillus penicillin. These were all released by the people who came in to my house to repair my water damage.They opened up the wall and these spores went everywhere. That was 2 months ago. The company that messed up my house got paid $6,000 by my homeowners for their services, and now they won't answer my calls. I was so sick being in the house that 6 weeks ago, my daughter brought me to live with her in a 1 bdrm apt. That was after the mold sent me into the hospital for 6 days, 3 in ICU. I cannot imagine ever living in my house again - can't go in even with a mask and everything in there is contaminated. The smell is like getting hit in the face with a shovel.
I'd really like to think the house can be safe someday, but I'm out of money and my homeowners pays very little.