CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Man Cures Cancer Naturally on the Isle of Ikaria

mo123 Views: 1,616
Published: 7 years ago

Man Cures Cancer Naturally on the Isle of Ikaria

Man Cures Cancer on the Isle of Ikaria Naturally

Andrea Frazzetta/LUZphoto for The New York Times

I love reading natural cancer cure stories. The story of Stamatis Moraitis caught my eye due to the fact it did not make much sense.  I had to search for the real reason for his cure.  There was no chemotherapy, thank God, no surgery, no supplements and no expensive protocol.  Moraitis simply had a will to live, but most importantly he was ready to accept his destiny and chose to go back to his homeland of Ikaria to spend out his last days.  Surprisingly to this day Moraitis is still alive since 1976 when he was diagnosed with fatal lung cancer.

Stamatis Moratis' Story

In 1943 Stamatis Moratis was a Greek war veteran from the Isle of Ikaria and came to the US to treat his badly mangled arm which happened during combat.  He traveled from Turkey where he escaped and survived a gunshot wound and ended up on the Queen Elizabeth where he served.  He eventually crossed the Atlantic and end up in Jefferson, New York.  In Jefferson he survived doing manual labor and later on he would move to Boynton, Florida.  He would marry a Greek-American woman and have three children.  He owned a 3 bedroom home and even a 1951 Chevrolet.  He appeared to have a very good life.

Read More: http://www.black--seeds.com/2012/11/man-cures-cancer-on-isle-of-ikaria.html#

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.262 sec, (2)