CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: bloodshot eyes for years. need help!

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopher’s Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Calibelle Views: 10,321
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,005,552

Re: bloodshot eyes for years. need help!

When it comes to anything about EYES, my radar is up. In my family, it was all about the eyes, and I have had eye "issues" since I was 8 years old. (you can see my previous posts so as not to repeat here).

Congratulations on wanting to get to the bottom of the actual issue with your eyes and correcting it, rather than put those horrific store-bought 'get the red out' drops in your eyes!

Your post doesn't tell me much - other than being 26 and in 'overall good shape'. I chuckle, thinking at 26, hopefully, MOST people should be in 'overall good shape'! :)
I also read your post ASSUMING you were female, but it didn't say! However, your UserName is Dan, and I can then assume you are male (although people use usernames for their spouses, kids, dogs, etc - LOL!).
Anyway, the reason I was wondering is because I was going to head down the "mascara" aisle..but if you're male, no need (usually!).

Yes, the liver and the eyes are connected - very much so. Your post doesn't indicate if you've ever had Mono; had fatty-liver; elevated enzymes; exposed to anything; wear contact lenses; had RK (radial keratotomy) or Lasik; what kind of medications; ever been a regular user of acetominaphen, etc, etc, etc.

Not enough to really go on here..but based on how you react when inside buildings (as do I) and low/no humidity affects it (as do mine), I would say it sounds like you need a complete overhaul of lifestyle change starting with eliminating some allergen-triggering foods completely and doing one complete month of Dr Schulze's cleanses including, of course, the dietary part.
The Master Cleanse (lemonade drink)might be good after a bad-eating weekend or for a jumpstart to better things, but doesn't offer anything BUILDING of health. And especially being that it was a few years ago.
I think when you do the complete flushes - bowel, liver, kidney, along with dietary (juicing, etc.) for 30 days; AND use the Eyebright regimen (taking the recommended tinctures internally as well), you will see HUGE improvements.

A note to contact lens wearers: Even though we "can" sleep in your lenses; and even though you should be able to wear them non-stop for X number of days, it's really NOT a good idea. I wouldn't ever actually do that.
I wore hard and then later gas perm lenses for a total of 27 years and always removed them (of course, as they were not the sleep over kind) and even then I still had infections and bacterial issues. One thing that my Ophthalmologists taught me and I share with others (UNY, I hope this is okay as it really saved me over the years)is to "shampoo" my eyes with a no-more-tears-baby shampoo: "shampooing" my eye lashes, and the rim of the eyelids - both upper and lower. This made a huge difference! The docs said for ladies who wear makeup, do this at minimum once a month; for others less often. I don't know what it is in the baby shampoo that helps, but it works. If others know of a more 'natural' solution, then even better.

OXYGEN is everything! How much water do you drink and what kind? Be sure to get the MINIMUM of half your body weight in ounces.

Hopefully, this will help you get started.

PS. Be sure to do a parasite cleanse also, as that can affect the eyes and make them bloodshot.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)