CureZone   Log On   Join
Urine fast 3 days after

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
wateroflife Views: 6,325
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,000,157

Urine fast 3 days after

59hrs after I stopped I am feeling good. I have to tell myself this is as good as it gets because I will probably never be in this good condition again.
My skin is beginning to look more youthful at last after about 5 - 6 wks of morning urine massage and more intensively in the last 2 weeks with aged urine. The liver spots are fading, no hair on the bald head which is disappointing, the lesion on my arm that healed over after only 6 days continues to improve slowly, my sore back has disappeared, my eyesight has improved although it changes quite a bit, the painful tendons from my thumbs up my forearms have improved about 90% and after gorging myself the second day with food (compared with what I should have been doing)I have settled down and am eating less. I am enjoying the taste of all foods and I have so far stuck to no processed. That is my aim, but is not always possible.

I have not opened my bowels yet since breaking the fast with orange juice which is quite normal (it happened at 61hrs)and I am 2kg's heavier than at the end of the fast, maybe the food I have eaten. My blood pressure is much lower and not jumping around as it normally does. Normally the first time I put on the cuff and turn it on it is usually around 145/100 and settles down over half an hour to an average of 134/84. It has always jumped around and settled a lot on previous fasts only to gradually go back higher over 6 months. I wonder what it will be like after this longer fast. My average this morning is 105/72 with my first reading at 94/70. So I am about 30 points lower in Systolic and about 12 points lower in Diastolic.

Generally, I feel good and I notice my body movements seem easier without that extra weight. At this stage I came down from 114kg to 98.5kg in 23 days.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.297 sec, (1)