CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Taste of ozonated water

localthre Views: 1,436
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,899,594

Re: Taste of ozonated water

Ive already posted this somewhere. But here goes again!

I have a medical grade ozone machine, being fed 90-95% oxygen. I ozonate 1 liter of cold tap water for 15 minutes. I add a squeeze of Concentrace (medium type squeeze, not hard, not soft) after the water is finished.

Plain ozone water tastes like pool water, that bleach, chlorine type deal. But not strong, its VERY mild, but its there. Its subtle enough that I'm ok with it.

But its there... So I figured out, that if I do a medium squeeze of Concentrace per liter, it tastes in my opinion, good. I prefer it to the taste of regular tap. Sometimes I detect a bit of sweetness to the taste. Now I prefer the taste to regular tap water. If you squeeze too hard it will get bad again.

I have hit a "sweet" spot 3 times where the water has tasted like honey was added to it. It should also be noted that the water was always plain cold tap water, nothing added.

But this has happened only 3 times, and I ozonate a lot of water. The taste is a honey with a fake Sugar undertone. But the sweetness is right there. This was so bizarre to me, I called the distributor and inquired if anyone else had mentioned something similar. Apparently not. This has happened once while I had a friend over. And this friend agreed that the water was sweet.

Originally I read somewhere to use a few drops of Concentrace, so it took me awhile to figure out I could change the taste by adding more.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)