CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help identifying the parasite or sites and fungal infection or infections and/or anything else I can not figure out please!

Larsy1566 Views: 2,125
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,699

Re: I need help identifying the parasite or sites and fungal infection or infections and/or anything else I can not figure out please!

Thank you again for replying :) I guess it just intrigues me and I feel like it's coming from some source that I need to find. Whatever one of the parasites or fungus that is able to damage my wood and ceramic floors and counter tops is really upsetting me. Do you know of any thing that can do this? Also I am having a colonoscopy on Friday and I'm wondering if the doctor said my stool samples were normal will he say the same about my colonoscopy? Last night I felt like I had to go to the bathroom so bad and thought I did but it was just yellowish white discharge and there was a lot of it. That scares me. Am I being eating alive? Could it be candida? Oh and for the open wound on my big toe which looks like leishmaniasis (something I found while looking for bug bites). The doctor said it was not that (although he looked at it for 2 seconds) and wants me to take another Antibiotic called omnicef but this wound hurts so maybe I should get the prescription. I didn't want to take another antibiotic. If my camera took better pictures I could send it to you but they come out either too dark or too light. I made a list of everything that has happened and what I have found. Should I post it and maybe others will reply also. You are the only one who has replied and also peppermintpaddy and I appreciate you both so very much!!!!! Hope to hear from you soon. Laura :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)