CureZone   Log On   Join
Can parasites cause low stomach acid,,gerd, leaky gut, etc.?

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
AngelofEventide Views: 18,462
Published: 8 years ago

Can parasites cause low stomach acid,,gerd, leaky gut, etc.?

I know low stomach acid can make you more prone to parasites, but what I actually want to know is if it can be the other way around - parasites causing the acidity of the stomach to drop, resulting in GERD, digestion issues, fat and carb intolerance, leaky gut. etc. I have been dx a couple of times in my life with parasites. I suspect I have/had Ascaris, due to the kinds of things passed when i have dine parasite cleanses in the past. Years later I tested positive for Roundworm via saliva. We also have a dog we got back in February who ended up having Giardia, but now after treatment has a clean bill of health. I have done numerous parasite cleanses in my life, but feel I probably never got them all. That combined with the low stomach acid, wreaking havoc. I also have had long term candida issues.

I am not underweight, in fact just the opposite. I am overweight and have trouble losing it, no matter how healthy or low fat I eat. I do know that I have low stomach acid. I have supplemented for years with digestive enzymes and Betaine. Not much help. I have tried numerous diets, to repair my digestion, the longest being the candida diet and I have been gluten free for a long time. Lately, it seems my reflux has gotten worse. If I eat any kind of fat, starch or carb, my reflux flares up horribly. Thus, in order to not agitate things, I have to eat very plain. Spicy things, even if low fat bother me too. Lots of bloating and gas. I have had my gallbladder out. One of the reasons I suspect parasites at play is. I am waking up nearly every night between 1 and 3, usually unable to get back to sleep. Leg cramps are worse despite supplementing with magnesium. During those times, my stomach is making loud, rumbling, gurgling gas noises also. I have started taking a supp called Gastro ULC which has helped some, but I ran out of it and had to special order it. It arrives later today. I was out all weekend and my reflux came back with a vengeance.

Looking at parasite symptom lists, I have most of the symptoms. I suspect my husband has them too. So back to my original question, can parasites actually be the cause of the leaky gut and low stomach acid? Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)