CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help for a newbie and Iodine

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
grizz Views: 1,346
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,185

Re: Help for a newbie and Iodine

Iodine and Selenium must ALWAYS be taken together. One without the other can damage your thyroid. NEVER take Iodine without the selenium or vice versa.

I'm sure that nearly everyone here will agree that we are all here for OPTIMAL HEALTH for life. We all want to avoid doctors, health problems. So bottom line: Iodine is just a tiny part of what we need to do for optimal health every day of our life.

The remaining co-supplements have many more advantages than just Iodine supplements. I suggest taking them all for life. Prove this to yourself by doing a google search on each supplement, such as "magnesium benefits." I think you will agree that we need them all for other reasons to maintain optimal health. Decide for yourself by googling each supplement.

Additional things you and your family can do for optimal health:
1) Don't eat Genetically-Modified-Organisms foods - especially don't eat bread cereals or anything made from wheat, corn, artificial oils or anything hydrogenated, or anything made with high fructose corn syrup.
http://www.wheatbellyblog.com/

Instead eat only natural fresh foods such as fish, meats, eggs, fruits, veggies nuts, and natural fats such as lard, butter & tallow.

2) drink only distilled water not city water or well water.

3) Plenty of exercise, strive for 10,000 steps per day.

4) Don't smoke, drink alcoholic beverages, pop

5) Read labels to eliminate chemicals in your food. Especially bromide, fluoride, chlorine.

I know this sounds like mission impossible, but our family and millions of others do it and it works. The road to optimal health begins with the first step, and is a lifetime journey. Don't be influenced by the TV Propaganda - good health is NOT promoted on TV. Doctors do NOT cure health problems, they only treat symptoms with expensive drugs & surgeries.

Grizz

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)