CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help identifying the parasite or sites and fungal infection or infections and/or anything else I can not figure out please!

Larsy1566 Views: 2,122
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,002,776

Re: I need help identifying the parasite or sites and fungal infection or infections and/or anything else I can not figure out please!

Hi,
Thank you so very much for replying to my message!!!! I really appreciate it. I agree that I should stop collecting all of these things but I feel like some of the things are important because if I need them for help to identify what type of parasite or fungus I have and also because my family (especially my husband) need to see these things. I will never save anything again that came from my icky poop, lol Is it possible that it was a Dipylidium caninum that I found in my stool? Do you know what they are? I read that they are Tapeworm packets containing cucumber shaped eggs and that's exactly what I saw. It also says that I must have either swallowed a flea that was infected and that's how I got it. All I know is that was so unbelievable to see and it really scared me. I don't know if that is the root of all the problems I have or just one parasite that I have. I just read something on here from Deborah and it was very helpful and interesting. Am I allowed to send you the link? Do you have parasites or skin fungus/parasites? I believe the brown spots are flukes under my skin. I see tiny holes all over my skin and that must be them emerging from my skin and I'm finding them everywhere but there are also other things that really intrigue me. I found a spoon that must not have been rinsed off and on it was an orangish yellow thing with a darker thing above it. I find this everywhere. I find dead bugs with them holding these things. Also on this stainless steel spoon are tons of tiny orangeish brown worms. Do you know what this could be? I can't leave any food out or this happens. It happens to the dog food also. I wonder if it came from the big bag of dog food I bought or from the corn cob litter I bought for my dwarf hamster. I guess I just wish I knew what all these things were and what is their link to all this. I have parasitic wasps and recently found tiny branches everywhere in my car which I found out are bagworms. Whatever this is, it is very strong because it is damaging my hard tile floors and counters and also leather. I'm sorry if this is too much information. I'm just looking for some answers and do not know where to find them. I did read that doctors give praziquantel to patients who have had these egg sacs. I've had two stool samples done and both came back negative for parasites. Also, if you know the answer to this question I would love to find out. I'm having a colonoscopy next Friday. If I do have internal parasites or anything will the doctor see it or will it just be like the stool samples and come back normal because doctors do not seem to believe or understand this. Yes, I do agree with you about them being microscopic but what about the things you can see? I hope to hear from you again. Thank you for your help. Sincerely, Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.891 sec, (2)