CureZone   Log On   Join
I need help identifying the parasite or sites and fungal infection or infections and/or anything else I can not figure out please!

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clarkís amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
Larsy1566 Views: 2,319
Published: 9 years ago

I need help identifying the parasite or sites and fungal infection or infections and/or anything else I can not figure out please!

Hi,
I was sitting down yesterday and decided to make a list of everything that I have found, felt and done since this unidentified illness struck me about 3 months or more ago. I think it would be a good idea if I shared this list with you all and then hopefully we can have a conversation.
It's Friday and it's the worst day of the week for me because my husband is home now and he is very mentally abusive. He keeps telling me there's no infestation and he's tired of living in filth. I am a very clean person but lately I've been spending a lot of time trying to figure out my problem and have been keeping most of it in our extra bathroom in plastic bags and things that are closed. I did get rid of a lot of things because I was afraid that keeping some of the things could be toxic even if in bags. I am so sick that I can't even defend myself. I just want to get better so I can go back to work and maybe leave him. This all started out with some type of bug that was biting me and also my husband and we did vacuum our bedroom and bed and never found a bed bug. I must be allergic to the bites because I ended up with a staph infection and was on 4 different types of Antibiotics which then led me to believe I may have taken too many Antibiotics (something I read on the internet) and could have cause an infection in myself so I did a stool sample and it came back normal. I believe before I had done that first stool sample I found what looked like to me was a glycerin suppository in my stool but kept thinking that the last time I had used one was in that morning and it was evening so how could it still be there. It should have melted. Anyway, I had latex gloves on and I was holding it and it broke and there were tons of eggs or seeds in it. I couldn't believe it and I searched on the web for days and thought I must have tapeworm. I really never found a person who had one of these. I found a few more and just left them in a plastic bag and they finally turned yellow and dried up so I just threw them out. My Dr. said that anything in my stool would be microscopic and he really had no explanation for me. He did tell me that I seemed very anxious and needed to get my anxiety under control and that sometimes your mind can play tricks on you. I wonder if anyone on here has ever seen anything like that or heard of anyone having them. I'm going to stop here because it's getting pretty long and I first want to see if anyone replies and then I will share the rest of my symptoms. I'm looking forward to hearing from anyone who is having strange symptoms that they can not figure out and who have been to doctors who just say you're fine. Sincerely, Laura

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)