CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DIFLUCAN if you have taken it please post.

kodon Views: 1,152
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,954,400

Re: DIFLUCAN if you have taken it please post.

Did you take it WITH anything. I've determined that Oil of Oregano, Caprylic Acid (coconut oil) and Undecenoic Acid, etc... most natural antifungals except cinnamon and garlic, could cause treatment with fluconazole to fail!!!!

Mine also failed at a 10 day course. I'm about to try a 3-month course. My doctor is too afraid to give me a full dose (Right, because HAVING ****ING CANDIDA KILL ME IS LESS DANGEROUS) so I'll be taking it once every 3 days. This treatment method is, ironically, potentially MORE DANGEROUS than taking it once daily from what I have read.

I'm unlucky, and have contracted it's most lethal form. (Depending on how you contract it, it's lethality varies... the worst way is at about 70 degrees (90 is less dangerous, so I assume higher temperature = less lethal), with constant airflow, dry mouth(missing salivary gland), etc... The rabbits contracting it the same way died within 30 days, I'm at 150.

Apparently one pill is as effective as a 14 day course. (In terms of cure rate). So if one pill doesn't work, a 10 day treatment actually has no additional benefit. (I've been on both a 3 day and a 10 day, they worked, but it came back.

Azole resistance is likely when you have exposure to clotrimazole.

As for the liver problems... yes... it is VERY hard on the liver and it DOES SUCK! You're probably right about it causing your liver problems. Milk Thistle reduces the effectiveness of the liver enzyme elevated by candida (And honestly, I feel like shit and my sides hurt if I don't get the full recommended dose of it every day).
Garlic also helps.

As for the enema's, they're less useful to me now as I've taken Lactobacillus Rhamnossus, which dislodges things from the lower colon, but I do plan to do a few more as soon as I can get the enema. It's useful, especially once the candida starts to overgrow. XD.

I haven't taken the last course of Diflucan yet.... had to delay it for various reasons.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)