CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Afraid I screwed up my thyroid.

Maps Views: 5,999
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,001,316

Re: Afraid I screwed up my thyroid.

I think as has been said, you are fine, but I think your thyroid has been 'excited' by the iodine. Just enough to get a reaction, but not enough to do much good.

I, too, had the tight, swollen feeling throat. I did eventually up to 50mgs, then100mgs before I saw much improvement. Also, lots of Vit C and Sea Salt to help with detox. Some also recommend to take breaks, maybe five days iodine, then two days off. For me, it worked better to just stay consistent and dose every four hours.

EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT. You have to see what works for you, but I honestly think you just 'woke' the thyroid and that is why you're experiencing what you are. I would advise to stay constant for at leat a week or more, before trying something different. Allow your thyroid to realize you will be giving it what it needs on a consistent basis.

Also, drink plenty of 'good' water to keep flushing the toxins out.

God bless and let us know how you're doing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)