CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this place has really quieted down

Healing2021 Views: 1,736
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,001,421

Re: this place has really quieted down

I dont think that leaving them alone and allowing those big crusts is good for healing. I know for me, having those big crusts caused me to develop staph infection. And I think many other have acquired infection by having those big crusts on them and never using anything on them.

This Bionect that Im using allowed the crusts to build the same as they would without putting anything on them, but the crusts never turned a nasty yellowish color. I think it was the antibacterial properties. That yellowish color may be them getting dirty/contracting infection.

I just dont think that the leave it alone treatment is good for the lips at all. Like you guys said Daniel is on month 8 and still gets big crusts.

I mean who says that keeping the crusts on longer, rather than having them come off easily with moisture, is better? It kind of makes sense but now that I think about it I think allowing them to constantly be moist and allowing the buildup to easily exfoliate causes MUCH less trauma.

When I was leaving them alone, at some point parts of my lips would peel and it would hurt like hell. And the skin underneath would be redder than ever. It was inevitable.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.238 sec, (1)