CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Andreas Moritz - The Mysterious Death of a Legend

mo123 Views: 9,377
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,001,245

Re: Andreas Moritz - The Mysterious Death of a Legend

Well that is too bad as they made the decision to keep everyone in the dark. No pity there.

However FYI I got my ideal for my article from another website who used the words Mystery. Actually at first my article was titled "The Life and Death of Andreas Moritz." I keep wanting to call him Mortiz.

Again Mira if he had cancer, this did not kill him in a few hours, someone had plenty of notice. Someone is posting here and on the FB page so they have communication with the family. Someone is deleting comments on FB concerning questions. These are problems that could have been avoided.

Each day they leave people in the dark more articles will be written and more will leave their support. Quite frankly even if they came forward now I would not believe them.

Take Jordan for instance. The other day there was a bomb in a mall and my son wrote to me asking if I was ok. Then the government reports that it was not a bomb but a floor had fell and a false alarm. I told my son, I do not believe that story. Sure enough a few days later they admitted that they lied and it was a bomb.

So see people figure out the truth anyway. I wrote the article to sell books, plain and simple. NO more and no less. I am a freelance writer. I pay my rent this way. I wrote on all top cancer protocols to include Tony Issacs, Bill Henderson, Johanna Budwig. I am harsh and I am direct. This is who I am.

I know how to research and if I feel there is a story, I will write. If I don't, someone else will. My stories have saved many lives. People have a right to know. People are dying and they have a right to know.

Sara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)