CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Recipe please (and various garden stuff/thoughts) Re: Green Tomato Chutney

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup
Dr. Christopherís Hawthorn Berry Syrup. Considered by many ...

Dr. Clark Shop
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
More
chirontherainbowbridge Views: 1,384
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,530

Re: Recipe please (and various garden stuff/thoughts) Re: Green Tomato Chutney

Thanks, C. Uny et al,
I love the seed-saving/sharing ideas. Have no green tomato recipes to share, sorry. But I wonder if I've already mentioned the following... If I have, well, it's worth repeating.

I hope everyone is getting organic seeds, un-coated with anything. Stuff you can safely put in your mouth. And then, your garden can become your own personal physician--put ready to plant seed in your mouth, let it sit under your tongue for ten minutes and let it "read" your entire body's information (available from the bloodstream. Same principle as oil-pulling.)

You don't need to do this with all your seed, just need one or two plants that will grow specific to your constitution.
The rest can be grown as usual. Then, this one corner of *nurse* plants also should read your bare feet info.-- This will tell them about any weakness or imbalance; you just stand where you are going to plant the seeds, with the seed under your tongue.

(I did this with my bare feet on a basin of earth--when I was going to plant a little lemon grove. Yes, I am ambitious!)

Then, you don't water for three days. Don't do this in a drought! (Or, come to think of it, maybe that's the BEST time TO do it. Just consider how the resultant plants might be evolving quicker than the masses. :-) Waddaya think?

Three days pass while the seed lives within the amniotic fluid -as it were- of your very own saliva, and after three days, you wash your feet -clean feet, okay? and no soap-- and then you feed the plants their first drink: the foot-washing wash water. This is not as ritual-bound as it sounds; instead, it's simple bio-dynamics. Working With nature. New moon is good too, as is the right moon for above vs below ground plants. Now the little seeds are entirely imprinted and want nothing more than to fulfill their potential. Just like us.

This will sound far out maybe, but one of the little lemons that got planted this way, was outside in its juvenile pot awhile ago, and got dug up--by a squirrel, most likely.
I *heard* it, (subconsciously, but still,)I heard something call me, and went outside to find it lying looking for all the world as if it was quite content; basking under the stars. Lying on the veranda. Bear it mind, I don't know how long it had been there, 'taking the air', but its roots were almost soil-less, and looked vulnerable. I re-planted it, got the notion to test it for Bach Flower remedies -it wanted mustard: if anyone's inspired to look that up, you might be interested in what mustard is helpful for.
Dear brave little lemon.

The following morning I woke with the distinct sense of a voice in my ear saying "You see, it isn't so bad to be uprooted." My lemon tree?

Chiron

PS--Uny:A ripening banana in a sealed container with green tomatoes will help them ripen quite quickly.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.516 sec, (2)