i have done a LOT of tests...
i have 2 positive results of my problem.
1. fructose malabsortption
2. i had comprehensive stool analysis which showed meat and vegetable fiber in my stool which means i'm not digesting food well due to lack of stomach acid/enzymes or not chewing food very well.
so i guess there is no getting around this. diet/lifestyle change is what i need.
i'll stick to
white rice, veggie, fish diet strictly and see how it goes.
i'll also take betaine hcl.
i'm still doubting taking digestive enzyme supplement. i read they dont work and will just be digested by my stomach instead of helping break down food.
my symptoms are
1. i smell like a homeless guy who hasnt showered for a year except i shower 1 or 2 times a day,
2. i also have fbo but not too much. only strong after i take a shi.t. my stool smells really, really bad. it takes a lot of tissue for me to wipe my @ss also.
3. i have bloated stomach all the time
4. dry skin
5. fatigue (i need 9 to 10 hours sleep)