CureZone   Log On   Join
Hi, Chiro!

Calibelle Views: 1,234
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,000,588

Hi, Chiro!

Well, in this place, I don't really have a good window for light that is also near a sink, or the kitchen, so I just make due and the sprouts seem to be just fine for it.

I LOVE that sprouter. It is so no-brainer. It's funny how people complain that it doesn't drain well enough. So, I just use the lid that comes with it (to be used for what I don't know - oh, maybe storing the sprouts) and shield the sprouts with it and drain just like you do with a pot of something from the stove.

Yeah, seeds have gone up, but you get a lot for it. And I didn't realize that after awhile, they are no good, sadly. I have some that don't germinate anymore (too hot; too old??).

I used the variety sampler pack from Sprout House on Amazon and they are great. I also love Sproutpeople.
Emergency Essentials sells some for emergency bugout bags, too or for emergency 'storage'.

What I'd really love to do is get into Microgreens and try & have a micro-version of what Uny described - wouldn't that be something?? I know a few people that have a great setup!

So, I recommend the sprouter and the sampler and just play!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.422 sec, (1)