CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Skin Candida?

Larsy1566 Views: 902
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,506,881

Re: Skin Candida?

Hi,

I saw your message and do not know how long ago you posted it and if you still come on here but I thought I'd give it a try. I have these strange like brown marks on my skin and some a raised. My skin also looks like it's turning kind of orange-brown. I look at it through a 5 X magnifying glass. Some of the spots look like trails and also have been getting bites from something. I applied permithrin cream on last night (first time ever) and I don't see any difference. I need to shower it off now. I read somewhere about a woman who took a bath in something and was rubbing and all these worm like things came out of her skin. I'm also finding strange things in my stool and since the last stool sample came back normal I am doing another one and also a colonoscopy. I just know something is very wrong and my family is starting to think I'm seeing things :( I know what I've seen and I'm not crazy. Hope to hear from you and maybe you will have an answer to the brown spots you had or still have. Sincerely, Larsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.797 sec, (1)