CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Onwards Views: 1,342
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,999,527

Re: You know what really grinds my gears?

Excellent post Nyckid!

"From my experience, there is a deep underlying stressor in our body which needs to be taken out. And while we attempt to annihalate that stressor - we need to somehow SUPPORT the adrenals. Once we take out the stressor - only then can the body stabilize itself - along with the help of maybe some nutrients essential to the adrenals".

I completely agree with this. I know in my own case I had to eliminate stress, change my diet, have Amalgams out, eliminate envirinmental toxins, cleanse colon, eliminate food allergies , thorough parasite cleanse and currently I am working on chronic infections/lyme.

My feeling is you can do Dr. Lam and NB for many years with no success if these are not looked after. I think that is why both programs show such little success. It is not possible to just suppliment our way to good health.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

1.000 sec, (1)