CureZone   Log On   Join
You know what really grinds my gears?

Faith110 Views: 1,345
Published: 10 years ago

You know what really grinds my gears?

I know I've been a chatty kathy today, but I have an issue that has been irking me for quite some time and I would like to know y'alls opinions about it.

Like mostly all of you, I have read what seems to be every single article and piece of information about AF I can find on the web. I have learned alot about navigating through this winding road, but I really do have a bone to pick with these practitioners and counselors.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but do y'all notice that there is always a "you're gonna die if you don't pay for my help" undertone to their writings? Now I'm not saying that AF is not a serious issue that needs to be carefully managed because I live through it every day too, but part of me feels that these people should be ashamed of themselves for scaring the bejesus out of people who are already freaking out to begin with.

Yes it's important to stress that lifestyle, dietary changes, and certain supplements are vital to recovery, but I feel like many of them implicate that we're all certainly going to meet our maker if we don't follow their plan or buy their products. I feel like if they really truly were in it for the healing and not for the benjamins, they wouldn't put the fear of God in people who NEED to relax in order to get well!

I used to fall for it, and on my anxious days if I read something like that it will still tempt me to climb up into my "worry wort tree" (as my mom calls it) but then I remind myself that these people, even though they are knowledgeable, are still trying to make a living off of me and others like me.

Ok I'm done with my rant. Feels good to get that off my chest. Anyone else agree?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)