CureZone   Log On   Join
Update: Endo Appointment not too bad

Batgirl43 Views: 1,019
Published: 9 years ago

Update: Endo Appointment not too bad

Currently on Synthroid for HypoT and have been on Iodoral for 6 weeks. My bloodwork showed my TSH elevated from in the 3's to in the 5's. I expected that. Doc doesn't test my T3 levels. My T4 was within range. My doc kept looking at my paperwork. I know she wanted to raise my dose, but knows I'm not very keen on that idea because of the crappy side effects of the meds. I flat out told her that my plan is to stay on the Iodine and wait and see what happens because I am seeing positive results that I have never seen from meds. I let her know that the TSH can stay elevated for 6-12 months. To my surprise, she was ok with that. She really had nothing to say at all....not sure what to make of that, but she didn't start bashing the iodine, so I was happy!

Now I'm hoping that my blood pressure comes down. All my life, I never had high BP. For the past few years, it's been running high. It was 146/80 yesterday. Highest ever. I'm hoping that was from the stress of dealing with the doctor about iodine. LOL

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)