CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tacrolimus ointment 0.1% w/w&white accumulation under toplip

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clarkís Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Fast and Painless Constipation Relief
Oxygen Bowel Cleanser

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
andrexr3 Views: 2,187
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,802

Re: Tacrolimus ointment 0.1% w/w&white accumulation under toplip

That's exactly what happened to me in the first time(I had EC for 6 or 7 weeks I was using Bepanthol in these weeks and nothing had happened...

One day I started with some betametason just for 4 days, and only 1 per day, after that I changed my diet, travelled to be free from stress. Brushed my teeths immediatly after eat like 6 times a day... And like a boooom! I got for some way completely out off peeling, but I also had the white line stuff when I woke up. And the white tonghe was better

I was so excited about my treatment, my lips were better than ever and they were less red, just pink and uniform...I was using only Bepanthol

Somehow, I don't know if the vitamin I took caused it...from nothing they just got 2x sized an inflamed and with wounds all over... The worst problem is in that days my whole mouth was strangle so I pressed my tongue against my oral mucosa and that created a wound... It was 1 month ago and I can't get rid of this

I stopped the Bepantol and I was using nothing on them, they healed, I could smile, everything, but slowly they got back to the peeling, I started the bepantol again and the peeling went away(maybe it was because the vitamin went away, I don't know)

Today I visited my dermatologist and he said: "that's the desiese, it attacked inside your mouth too" and I really don't know what to do

It's under control today, almost no peeling in my lips but, this shit inside my mouth is driven me crazy...

I'm trying do get a candida diet but yesterday I was in a bad headache so I ate some Sugar stuff and it went away. I sleeped just 3 hours... But something tells me that I'm in the right way! I will fight to take my peace back! I really know that this can be beaten!

I think it has a strong emotional cause, somehow, the depths of our subconscious created or let this in, showing a fear to face the world, a fear of being happy. Its from the inside, out of our control... The only example I can say is the fear of pee, if any of you had that when was a kid or have saw in movies, you need to pee but you just can't, only if the place is very calm, or your home.

It seems stupid but I believe in that emocional cause.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.031 sec, (2)