CureZone   Log On   Join
Re:

Views: 6,434
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,127

Re:

1.5 years ago a woman I know aged 65 fell and broke her shoulder. She was in high level of pain, and I saw her at least once a week at a social club we both frequent. I finally approached her and asked her permission to do my hand motions over the affected area, and prefaced my short discussion with some background info on the subject. I asked her if she believed in such things and she said yes. So, I did my thing with her. I knew it would work before I began, and this was acknowledged whilst I was in the middle of the process, as I was able to feel the heat from the affected area in the center of my palm from 10 cm away - I never touched her, but could feel the location of it and was able to pull it slowly and cautiously from one side to the other, then orbitally. It was as if we were connected, which of course we were. I finished my touchless "massage" after 3 minutes and she and her husband left. She became much better shortly thereafter. I saw them both two nights ago and inquired how she was, her eyes lit up and beamed a smile at me and she said she was 95% recovered. This was after the docs told her that she likely would never get back to normal. She got all lit up and was telling all the others around her what a "good man" I am, others began repeating the same words, I almost felt like a celebrity. Her husband I don't think believes it much, but I think he believes it a little that there is "something there". We have the power to heal each other to a depth of about 10-15 cm, which is all we need. As far as I can tell, it only requires three things: 1) Love; 2) focused intent; and 3) knowing, which some people call belief or faith.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)