CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epiceram, protopic/tacrimous, betagel

Clark Bowel Cleanse
Dr. Hulda Clark’s Bowel Program (Intestinal Cleanse). Pure product...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

More
More
jsl123 Views: 2,027
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,721

Re: Epiceram, protopic/tacrimous, betagel

i think thats completely wrong andre...

if somebody truely had ec and truely cured it that would at least let people on the forum know and share their story becasue they truely know the amount of suffering ec brings on peoples lives.

in regards to people some people being cured with out ever coming online yes your correct that could be true but also could be not true we cant really know can we. so we cant say its true or false.

i think people like healing2021 that have a derm that says theyve seen ec and have seen it go away in a person is very very lucky! every single doctor i have spoken to about 50-75 now and about 15 derms have all said they have never seen anything like it and didnt have a clue what it was.

ec is very rare but i dont think its that rare as in only 100 people in the world with it. i would think there would at least be 10,000

i do believe one day there will be a proper treatment for ec. Science and the medical community will one day unlock the secret. lets face it i dont think a mechanic is going to figure out how ec works.

just keep going to a really good docotr or dermatologist thats willing to help and try things and really cares about you and helping you. becasue 90% of them unfortunately dont like to think outside the box in my opinion.

healing the question i have for you is why were you biting your lips was it a habit. or did you have chronic flakey dry lips.

im one of those people that the top triangular part peeled and turned white in contact with water. this went happened for about 4 weeks all i did was bite it a few times to get the dead skin off and apply blistex and it went away for 6 months! but then one day bang had ec over all my lips. just white gooey crap when i got out of the shower! sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i wish now i just left it and didnt rip it off and applied blistex maybe it might of worked but i doubt it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.953 sec, (1)