CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Epiceram, protopic/tacrimous, betagel

jsl123 Views: 1,919
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,665

Re: Epiceram, protopic/tacrimous, betagel

its funny how people say there ec started from this and that and becasue of this and all that. but how do we really know how ec starts we might think it starts because of something we done or did but what happens if were all just way off the mark because in reality we have no ideas in the world!

the only thing i can really find truthful about this condition that we know for 100% sure is that most people 90% are around the age group of 18-30.

ec parent i think alot of ec suffers find a very good way to manage ec and just continue with their lives. i think think they all stop trying to find the cure and putting their lives on hold. you will find alot of people probably check the forum once a month to see if anybody has found the cure. and they probably try the methods of some people that claim theyve been cured. but i highly doubt they continue trying new and different treatments because they tried that for several months or years when they first got ec. after a long period of trying things people like myself get tired and just want to continue living a normalish life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.750 sec, (1)