CureZone   Log On   Join
Two oleander soup questions

Hadasah Views: 571
Published: 6 years ago

Two oleander soup questions

I bought your book Tony and BOY is it filled with great info! The answers to these questions may be there but I didn't see them.

1st question: Will the fumes while the oleaner is boiling hurt my lungs? I have really bad lungs besides having cancer there and other places. I don't have an oven hood.

2nd question: How long does the soup last in the frig? I will be using vodka as the preservative (YUM).

I intend to buy some of the other cancer fighting herbs you suggested in your book.

My daughter went to California and hopefully she will bring some oleander back with her tomorrow. She isn't the most reliable person so we'll see. But I'm so excited that there may be hope for me! I have cancer in some bones plus the lung tumor and a tumor on a kidney. As of this past March only the bone cancer is growing according to a PET scan. But now I'm having some kidney pain... not bad though.

It would be awesome to go for another PET scan and find the cancers GONE!!

Hadasah

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)