CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Basically suicidal

mclark9 Views: 4,553
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,998,516

Re: Basically suicidal

Hi tomtom131. I have suffered from Body Odor my entire life. I tried everything multiple showers, differing deodorants, etc etc. Nothing really worked for me outside of a plant based diet (vegan). Some suggestions from me are to go to a doc since this has just happened to you. As a test prior to going to the doc try a three day vegan meal plan. oatmeal, high fiber cereal, baked sweet potato fries, vegatable soups, lots of water, veggie burgers. Stay away from cola, coffee, etc. Try it for three days and I am guessing you will smell better. High fiber is the key I believe. As a vegan my skin has cleared, my armpits smell 90% less than they did before, my bowel movements are easier and smell less, I have great smelling breath, and I smell good after showers. Try it and let us/me know. I do miss meat/dairy/eggs sometimes but I enjoy the confidence of knowing that I am not offensive to people anymore.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (1)