CureZone   Log On   Join
Bad reactions, what to do...

ClarkFx Parasite Tincture
Enhanced all in one Parasite Cleansing Tincture according to...

Bacteria Hate this!
Colloidal Silver 3000 to 15,000 PPM may be the answer to antibioti...

Cloves & Wormwood
Parasite Cleanse

Best Deals Dr. Clark Zappers & Cleanses!
Free shipping on orders over $100!

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
More
jboy7185 Views: 1,562
Published: 7 years ago

Bad reactions, what to do...

I got my zapper, and ozonated olive oil and l cysteine. I did the 3 grams of coq10 yesterday evening, I felt all kinds of pain and moving. especially pain in liver/gb area. it was there again when I woke up. After i did the olive oil/l cysteine then the zapper. I had a major anxiety attack, the whole right side of my face feels like pressure and pain, and my right eye feels weird, I felt something in it a few times and I saw in the mirror a little string thingy on the surface. I feel very very very sick, as if i'm dying. I tried juicing most of the day, had some organic turkey and lentils. superfood with the juice. then I took charcoal and stuff to soak up toxins after anxiety hit.

this pain worries me, it seems to stem from under right run cage, an right now it radiating up my right side into right side of head and eye and causing immense pain.

I feel spaced out, out of this world, out of reality, feel like crying, no idea who I am or the people around me. My liver tests were high last check, and so were amylase. So i'm sure there is bugs in my liver.

I took orinthine(6 pills today) and still have the pain and my head pressure like acid is being poured on it, or ammonia. I can't sleep, I have trouble breathing. It's driving me crazy.

I dunno what to do, what to take, what to do. I was just reading you can die if you are too agressive in killing parasites? from something with choelytis or whatever.

My infestation must be bad. I've tried all kinds of antifungals and stuff thinking my problems were bad candida, but I never got much reaction from those, a few days of zapping and triphala and cysteine/ozonated olive oil. I'm out of my mind. I really don't like the stuff in my head, it's scary.

I think a worm is lodged in liver/GB and releasing toxins causing tons of pain there or something.

I've tried coffee enemas, I've tried liver flush, garlic, castor oil, Bowel Cleanse herbs(still doing those). chanca piedra, all kinds of stuff.

Just so hungry, and so skinny. i'm 5'10 110lbs, 27 year old male. I'm a stick.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)