CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Use the Force

Views: 6,152
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,997,435

Re: Use the Force

Indeed, we're all students and teachers. This is like a one-room schoolhouse that has everybody in it from 1st grade up to 12th grade. It is impossible to sometimes not get into disagreements, what is very important though is how we handle our disagreements. Being "old" helps me, cuz I already made lots of mistakes, LOL.

You know I'm learning too, about 432 Hz. One time, a forum participant here gave me a fine gift of a Nepalese singing bowl and when I use it correctly I can make water in it bubble from the ultrasonic harmonics - which amazes me. I have only discovered today that if I tune my guitar to A=432, it turns out that the bowl is a perfect F# note, 756 Hz. Somehow some bowlmaker over in who-knows-where is very adept at achieving pitch in a bowl - they are geniuses. Then, I meet three guys from Nepal today , surely a "coincidence" What is sad to me is how "westerners" seem to think there is no wisdom back east.....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.609 sec, (1)