CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Based on my circumstances, how long should it take until I'm cured?

nyckid10 Views: 3,068
Published: 7 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,997,029

Re: Based on my circumstances, how long should it take until I'm cured?

Buddy you don't have and don't know what most people on here are complaining about. Candida related complex is some serious shit. The candida does go "fungal" and penetrate into your intestines, causing leaky gut, and releasing toxins into your blood...affecting every organ system. By saying that you got rid of fats and put in some starchy carbs, and got rid of candida....means that you never had the candida that the people on this forum are talking about.

Create your own forum, and then you can be the King over there. And if you agree with what doctors and "sane" people say, then you definitely don't belong on this forum.

But I know that my words and other people's complaints don't mean anything to you. You are still going to check on curezone every five minutes seeing if people have given you attention :) ..... we welcome you my friend.

YOU ARE THE BOSS!!

But no one takes you seriously.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

1.938 sec, (1)