CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: newbie - poor immune system, severe parasites, trying to learn...

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
SharonB42850 Views: 2,739
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,996,539

Re: newbie - poor immune system, severe parasites, trying to learn...

Dear Newbie,

You are not alone. I have Morgellons and got no help from a dermatologist at all. He thought I was delusional. So I went on the Internet and got a lot of support and very helpful advice. I am using Penny's Recipe for Killing Parasites. I purged several different parasites for 3 days straight after taking some anti- parasite capsules from Herbal Healer Academy and then adding NutraSilver Plus. I am now taking WaterOz ionic silver water and copper water, 2 tablespoons silver water in AM and 2 tablespoons copper water in PM along with pomegranate capsules 2 twice a day and oil or oregano capsules 2 twice a day. I am taking Candex for candida which I didn't know I had until I started taking the silver and it made me break out with a terrible yeast infection. I am now taking The Life Tree Purify alcohol-free Anti-Parasitic Formula which is a liquid. I take 50 drops a day and it doesn't taste good but I want to kill the parasites so I force myself to take it. Purify contains fresh green Black-Walnut hull, clove bark, and many other ingredients including oregano leaf. I also cut out milk and threw out all my different flavored Cheerios (whole grains) but they all contained sugar. I do eat cheese in small amounts on salads and I eat low-fat Greek yogurt with real fruit. I like the Dannon Oikos brand. It helps to eat raw vegetables, especially celery, kale, broccoli, and cabbage. If you don't like them by themselves, add some to a salad. You need to try and figure out where the worms are coming from and eliminate them from your environment. Worms are known to cluster together in the human body so that knot on your throat was probably a nest of worms.

Here's an old link to the recipe:

http://lymebusters.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=supplements&action=print&thr...

Aloe Vera Gel is also very good for killing parasites. You can take it internally and use it externally.

I hope you get better soon and don't give up. At least you found a doctor who will work with you. Most of the medical profession will not help with parasites. They want us to be sick so they can make money off us by treating us for everything but the real problem. parasites are eating us alive. The healthier the colon, the longer the life. You need to get these things out of you and out of your intestines.

I just said a prayer for you and wish you God speed in recovering from this terrible disease. Yes, infection with parasites is a disease.

Sincerely,

Sharon

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

4.313 sec, (2)