CureZone   Log On   Join
Rape-Justice-Update

survivor23 Views: 2,434
Published: 9 years ago

Rape-Justice-Update

Hi Everyone,

This is an update from my other post "Rape Justice". I looked at the docket, as sentencing was supposed to commence this week.

But then, its been further postponed to next month, (AGAIN!) because defending attorney keeps putting off submitting her sentencing memorandum. Her first excuse is that she ran out of time. And then the second excuse, is that she stated she talked to the Assistant Attorney, ( I forgot the actual title), saying something along the lines of her being interested in responding to the sentencing memorandum.

I am reviewing the docket, and this sentencing thing has been going on since June. Before that, they were granting this pedofile permission to travel, as long as his traveling companion agreed that where he was, there would be no children present for him to molest.

What is the deal with this sentencing! What is the benefit on the defending attorny's end to keep delaying. What do you think they are holding out for?

Sentencing is set. Are they looking for more evidence to possibly go to trial? There was no trial or anything. I think he must've pleaded guilty to get a lesser charge.

I am really happy is going to jail, but I want to see if he is actually going, or if he is only going to get two months, or whatever. The penalties are very very severe, to light, like a slap in the wrist.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.736 sec, (1)