CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

tay19 Views: 1,973
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,871

Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

Thanks for the in depth post candisufferer. Funnily enough though , I rarely ever have sinus issues !.
Strange how the human body works , everyone seems to be different.

Anyway bit of an update, I had to throw all the stool sample test capsules in the bin after realizing one of them was leaking so I'll be phoning tomorrow and hopefully without any hassle getting another sent out.

Today , I had 2 chicken breasts in the fridge. If I didn't eat them both they'd have probably gone bad so I decided to eat them both , it was quite a lot of chicken especially for one meal and now as expected all day since eating them I've felt quite nauseous.

What worries me is that if it truly is candida that is the culprit here why after a year low carb taking various antifungals did I feel literally no relief.

Why after now being high carb for so long and avoiding direct Sugar completely on both diets do I still feel only a little bit of relief. I'm still lacking various vitamins , I'm still massively underweight and I'm still getting various symptoms that are literally debilitating.

I guess I'm just hoping these tests coming up give me at least some general as to what's going on because after all this time regardless of how certain I might seem I'm still no more sure than I was the first day this all started.

Since it was the Antibiotic tetracycline that I took last that seemed to be the trigger to all of these problems I'm wondering if it may have been more directly taxing on my liver than my intestines but other days I think it could be the other way around. Time will hopefully tell.

Thanks for the help and support guys , it's much appreciated.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)