CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
More
feelingcreepy Views: 12,849
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,432,215

Re: 2nd Round of Vermox - Updates.

Great I just ordered this by mail. I am so sad now. I have pain in my head and knees and I feel like a complete mess. I just read if your body isn't healthy it is almost impossible to get rid of these monsters. Read 400 mg milk thistle, 500 mg garlic echinacea and something called GB3 Garlic onions Colloidal Silver coffee enemas I am going to start juicing too! And extra fiber no more Sugar no more bread except mabe health food high whole grain. lots of vegies water oh I am going to try oregan oil too I am going to make myself and these frigin things so miserable they will have to get out. I will let all know what vermox does... I am sad what a waste of money. apples are high in fiber enzyme real important fgoing to start taking apple cider vinegar and eating yogurt I did have the capsule of extra live good organizms from yogurt. Wow what a nightmare anyone know how they got this awful nightmare problem? I could have gotten it several ways. I went to Mexico I got attacked by a million mosquitos near a chicken and pig farms I was going out with someone that ate sushi. i lived in a house that got water from a well I was totally oblivious to how the heck and what the heck they were I was always so clean. I thought. Bathroom handle faucet handles pork fast dirty fastfood employees who the heck knows exactly but man I feel stupid. Not only do I have to feel terrible but I have to worry that I could have given it to my family when I didn't know I had it. Sometimes I wish God would just take me, I really can't stand this and I am in pain with my knees I can feel them in that area I must have them and they are eating my calcium. I have them everywhere. I took Black-Walnut and Wormwood but it just seemed like I could hear the Black-Walnut hatching them not killing them. Friggin nightmare. I am to scared to do anything but keep trying and going and praying God will be merciful and that something will work. oh started taking golden seal and extra virgin coconut oil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.766 sec, (1)