CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

candisufferer Views: 1,953
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,672

Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

Tay,

Glad your GI is on board with candida and other concerns. My GI's really didn't have much to do with helping me and many made me worse. They didn't think outside the box but, now as I've learned so much lately, it explains why they thought certain things but, were mistaken in them.

Allergies, particularly with foods tend to not be real allergies but, allergic reactions (histamine) due to leaky gut. I suspect you may also have sinus issues too?

When candida turns fungal it enlongates to bore through the intestinal pores. These large pores allow large molecule food particles to enter the blood stream which the body mounts an immune response to as it perceives them as invaders. Thus, the immune systems gets worn out mounting a response with every bit, seemingly. This strains the endocrine systems; thyroid and adrenals.

The theory being just about every candida sufferer is dealing with adrenal/thyroid issues to some degree. You might consider having tests to get a handle on what's going on with your endocrine systems too. These are extremely complicated systems - http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com
is as good a place to learn about them as I've found - still trying to determine how this is all intertwined in my situation but, they are completely intertwined with most candida issues.

I brought up the sinus issues as every one whose talked about allergies or sinus issues that I've questioned and asked them about their body temps, have reported back when taking their Basal Body Temp (temp upon waking) it has been low. Mine are a RED FLAG to adrenal/thyroid issues as they are consistently in the low 97 degree range. I feel horrible when they drop into the 96 degree range and feel hot when they climb closer to the normal 98.6 degree range. Suggest taking your body temp and see what it's like.

Blessings.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.656 sec, (1)