CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

candisufferer Views: 1,985
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,539

Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

"During my cleanse i avoided animal protein for a month. It caused candida because of the combination rotting with carbs."

My understanding is ammonia is created from digesting meat. Candida release ammonia to make its environment more hospitable since ammonia is alkalizing and candida likes an alkaline GI. The combo taxes the liver to rid the body of this high ammonia among other issues. I got so much worse when eating a lot of meat; slightly better since keeping meat to a minimum.

Tay, it's probably wise to get some endoscopies done initially but, from my experiencing they rarely produce confirmation of candida unless the biopsies are specifically tested for candida which would probably only determine what's going on in your GI. The candida antigen blood test is the most accurate in determining what's going on in the body, rather than just the GI. The blood test is far cheaper and less invasive. I had 4 done and none of them helped shed light on my condition and, certainly wasted money/time.

It's hard for me to believe microscopic candida can be observed visually with a endoscopy but, have heard of one case where someone claimed a Dr dx'd their candida from visual inspection. Food for thought, perhaps worth discussing with your GI doc prior to a procedure.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.188 sec, (1)