CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

Anthony87 Views: 1,969
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,471

Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

1 serving of meat per day of one large chicken breast, or one low fat piece of beef.

Or alternatively, Ill have clams, mussels, or low fat fish.

My foods are a lot of cooked potatoes..salad with romaine, olives, onions, tomato, cucumber, a little olive oil. Homemade stir frys. The veggies are more steamed though. I stew legumes but not in excess. To no limit I will eat potatoes, yucca, baked unsweet plantains and a side of a veggie like asparagus. I would recommend just the veggies and starches to candida sufferers. No protein. No grains. Leaky gut care requires a little meat for zinc i think...but meat in excess is bad. Large protein particles etc.

I'll eat chicken soup now, but the chicken has to be skinless and that whole chicken needs to last 4 days or so. In any meal I will focus on HEAVY potato and squash intake. It respects the ratios in the food pyramid but is grain free. Ill have fruit, like a mandarin orange or clementine per day..or 2 strawberries...stevia lemonade.

During my cleanse i avoided animal protein for a month. It caused candida because of the combination rotting with carbs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.328 sec, (1)