CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

Anthony87 Views: 1,992
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,995,272

Re: Can anyone recommend something for joint pains and anxiety most likely caused by the liver ?.

anxiety and joint pains happened to me when i was taking in grains as my carb source..are you eating bread or rice?

I tested neg for celiac, but every nasty symptom mentioned in the syndrome I had when eating grains. Joint pain, leaky gut, and acidosis are mentioned if you research. I think the joint pain is from acidic buildup from putrifying food. grains can do that in your case of weakened digestion.

I was grain free for 3 months and adding then back made me feel nasty again...but with lots of potatoes, salads, small lean meat servings, live is different and my body responds to workouts...poor liver function leads to a pot belly, flaby everything because of an enflamed digestive system. Paleo dieters rave about grains blocking protein absorption....for me it is true to the extreme. Much more strength without them.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.063 sec, (1)